Joining a company as an intern/extern for a period of time, gives you the opportunity to get to know yourself in a professional environment and understand the inner workings of an organization.
Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs began their careers by through internships – why wouldn’t you?
This does not mean that you are in charge of bringing coffee to others or being at their service all the time. On the contrary, you are part of the company for an agreed to period. Practicing what it is your are studying is a great opportunity to see what you are learning affect your future career. Explore and find yourself.
In our course, we cover:
- What is an Internship/Externship-How is it beneficial for you as well as the company?
- Finding a Reliable Internship/Externship
- Interviewing for an Internship/Externship
- The Expectations and Value from an Internship/Externship
- Dress, Attendance & Thoughtfulness
- Transitioning into Full Time